Effective meetings don’t just happen by accident; they are designed. That’s why most people dread them because if improperly managed, meetings turn into inefficient time-wasters.
Maximize Meetings and turn time-wasters into decision-drivers
In Maximize Meetings, you will learn how to use proven meeting management techniques to avoid the most common meeting pitfalls:
- Plan and Prepare – Learn how to plan and prepare for successful, productive meetings and establish core objectives BEFORE you even step in the room.
- Manage the Clock – Simple techniques for staying within the allocated discussion time and avoiding the dreaded never-ending meeting.
- Handle the Distractions – What to do when the office chatterbox or constant complainer threatens to derail your meeting, turning productive group-think time into a personal soapbox session.
- Stay on Track – Learn how to keep meetings on track and focus participants on the current discussion for resolutions and results.
- Master Follow-up – Learn how to translate meeting discussions into a tangible action plan and ensure prompt follow-up from participants.
Don’t have the energy to improve your meetings? That’s okay! We can help you turn ineffective interactions into insightful exchanges that energize your employees and elicit enthusiastic action.
Want to know more?BOOK A 30-MINUTE NO CHARGE COACHING SESSION