Watch this tip or read on.
For Email Action, End Effectively
Saying “goodbye” when leaving someone’s home is considered polite. The same is true for business emails. It’s important to close politely.
The closing can influence the reader’s response.
The closing reinforces the relationship.
Polite professional closings:
- All the best
- Kind regards
- Warm regards
- Yours sincerely
- Yours truly
These closings need CAUTION:
- Cheers (if you’d say it aloud)
- Thanks (can be a veiled command)
- Speak with you soon (if it’s true)
- Initials (can be vague; VB can mean “very best”)
- More soon (requires a second email)
- Just a name or initials (abrupt)
For Email Action, End Effectively Save Time – Live Your Passion!
“Thank you for the office organization. Loving it!”
– Broker, Fairfield Commercial Real Estate
Business Email Closings